Meet Dr. Sanjay Grover - Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Sanjay Grover is a board-certified plastic surgeon whose finely-honed surgical expertise and elegant demeanor immediately put patients at ease and give them the confidence that they will receive exceptional surgical care. Dr. Grover specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face, nose, breast and body and is well-regarded for both his meticulous nature and for the individualized attention, care and time that he personally devotes to each one of his surgery patients.
A graduate from UCLA with a Bachelor of Science Degree, Dr. Grover then earned his Medical Doctor Degree from the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego. He proceeded to complete both his General Surgery and Plastic Surgery residency training from Stanford University Medical Center which considered by many to be the premier plastic surgery training program in the country. Following his training at Stanford University, Dr. Grover completed an additional elective fellowship in Aesthetic and Oculoplastic Surgery at the prestigious Paces Plastic Surgery Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Grover is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery and is an active member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and The American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He serves on the Board of Trustees of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and is the Editor of their newsletter Aesthetic Surgery News. Dr. Grover is a past president of the Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons and a member of the advisory boards of New Beauty Magazine and The Aesthetic Guide. In addition, Dr. Grover serves on advisory boards for Allergan, Inc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. and Syneron, Inc./Candela Corporation. He is a Founding Member and Operating Partner of Strathspey Crown, a lifestyle healthcare-focused growth equity firm.
Dr. Grover is frequently sought out by celebrity and high-profile patients worldwide and has been featured on multiple television programs including Extra, Access Hollywood, BBC, Fox News, Hallmark Channel and The Doctor’s Show and has been a featured spokesperson for Visa BlackCard. On multiple occasions Dr. Grover has been selected as a Top Doctor by U.S. News and World Report, a Physician of Excellence by the Orange County Medical Association in conjunction with Orange Coast Magazine , a Top Doctor by Castle Connolly, a SuperDoctor in Los Angeles Magazine and has been selected as Best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Orange County Register’s “Best of OC” issue.
Dr. Grover and Family
Dr. Grover’s Background
- Undergraduate Studies: University of California, Los Angeles
- Medical School: University of California, San Diego
- General Surgery Training: Stanford University
- Plastic Surgery Training: Stanford University
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship: PACES Plastic Surgery, Atlanta, GA
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- President, Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Pacific Hills Surgery Center
- Newport Beach Surgery Center
- Starpoint Health Surgery Center
Ask Dr. Grover at his profile page