Brow Lift Newport Beach
Browlift, or forehead lift, provides a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance around one’s eyes. Dr. Grover’s Newport Beach & Orange County brow lift procedure corrects droopy eyebrows, reduces horizontal lines and furrows that may produce a sad, angry, or tired appearance.
Two types of procedures can be used, endoscopic brow lift or a temporal brow lift. For patients with less severe cosmetic issues, an endoscopic procedure is a superior method. For those with more extreme sagging and drooping, it may be necessary to perform a temporal brow lift.
The minimally invasive endoscopic technique utilizes a camera to allow for smaller incisions with a shorter recovery compared with the more conventional temporal brow lift technique, which requires an incision across the scalp. Whatever procedure is appropriate for your unique cosmetic issues, you can trust in the skills and artistry of Dr. Sanjay Grover.
A Smooth, Fresh Look
As the skin ages, it slowly loses its natural elasticity and suppleness. The skin and tissue start to droop, crease, and wrinkle, adding years to your appearance. The eyes and brows look heavy, often with an overhanging brow and hooded eyes or leaving you with a scowling appearance that has nothing to do with how you really feel.
A Revolutionary Procedure for Facial Rejuvenation
Dr. Sanjay Grover can perform a revolutionary surgical technique when performing brow lift surgery. His approach involves an advanced endoscopic brow lift to refresh, rejuvenate, and restore the upper section of the face. This modern surgical technique avoids the need to place a vertical scar within the hairline which will be necessary for more serious cosmetic issues.
Dr. Grover stays at the leading edge in plastic surgery and is recognized as a leader in his profession. He offers his patients a greater scope of options and the least invasive, most effective procedures, including endoscopic brow lift surgery.
How Does a Brow Lift Work?
A brow lift is the appropriate procedure for those living with any of the following unsightly facial flaws:
- Drooping brows
- Deep furrows between the brows
- Eyes appear less open and appealing due to heavy tissue Forehead creases
- Brows have lost an “arched” look due to sagging skin and tissue
- Eyebrows are sinking lower on the face
The surgery involves placing three or four tiny incisions within the hairline. The interior of the forehead structure is then accessed with an endoscopic camera, with the visual image produced on a monitor. The surgery involves correcting the internal structure beneath the skin of the forehead to create a more youthful, fresh, vital look.
The Day of Your Brow Lift Surgery
This procedure is performed on an outpatient basis at Dr. Grover’s plastic surgery clinic in Beverly Hills. The surgery involves the following steps:
- Anesthesia is administered for comfort, typically local anesthetic in combination with intravenous sedation.
- Your health, including heart, blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen is closely monitored with advanced equipment throughout the duration of the surgery.
- The incisions are created, and the endoscopic camera inserted into the incision.
- The corrections are made with tiny surgical instruments to tighten the loosened brow structure and remove excess skin, tissue, and muscle.
- The incisions are closed with tiny sutures.
- The treated area is bandaged, after which you will be transferred to the recovery area until you are awake and ready to be driven home by a friend or family member.
Is a Brow Lift Right for Me?
Are you tired of looking tired, older, and angry when your face is at rest? A brow lift may be the appropriate procedure to rejuvenate your face and give you a more open, friendly, youthful appearance. Some of the signs of aging that can be resolved with this procedure include:
- Sagging outer brows giving you an unhappy appearance
- Central zone of the brow is overhanging, making you look angry or brooding
- Deep, unsightly frown lines between brows
- Upper eyelid has become heavy due to sagging brow tissue and skin
Recovery Time: Brow Lift Surgery
After the surgery is complete, using ice packs around the eyes helps to resolve post-surgical swelling. We carefully monitor our patients to ensure healing is proceeding as it should. The pain associated with the surgery is typically not excessive, with a sensation of tightness or a numb feeling on the forehead. It is normal to experience some swelling and bruising in the initial stages of healing.
The peak occurs within three days, after which it quickly diminishes and the improved forehead structure starts to be revealed. You will need to sleep with your head elevated. Most patients require about one week to recover before returning to work, and about one month before resuming vigorous exercise or other activities.
Benefits of Brow Lift Surgery
Complete healing requires about six months, after which the tiny incisions have fully healed and you can enjoy your younger, rejuvenated facial appearance. While this procedure can make you appear far younger, it doesn’t stop the progress of time. As you continue to age, lines and wrinkles may return slightly, but you will be able to maintain your fresher look for years into the future. Avoiding excessive sun exposure and living a healthy lifestyle will help prolong the results of your brow lift procedure.
Ask Dr. Grover at his profile page